THE WENDY EDWARDS SHOW

• AUTHOR: // CATEGORY: weekly podcast

7 Comments

Social Media consultant Marijean Jaggers visits The Wendy Edwards Show to help entrepreneurs and small business start-ups join the world of professional branding. Learn what brand development is and how social media contributes to the success of your image. You’re going to love tracks we share from The Ladies of Sport’s “Empires Fall” CD (watch for CD giveaways on my twitter and Facebook pages!) And it’s RADIO WEEK!! The Next Voice Over Star! continues with Wendy’s guest Voice Over panel. Listen to five new spots submitted by contest finalists and then follow this link to Vote for The Next Voice Over Star!

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE DONE SO ALREADY

By Placing this vote, you agree that you have listened to the audio submitted by all finalists of The Next Voice Over Star via The Wendy Edwards Show podcast for Radio Week.

WE MUST USE THE HONOR SYSTEM. PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE for The Next Voice Over Star!

As five finalists compete to become The Next Voice Over Star, it comes down to YOU to make it happen. Cast your vote for the contestant whose quality of work was the best for RADIO WEEK on The Wendy Edwards Show and help them to become The Next Voice Over Star!

COMMENTS

7 Responses to The Wendy Edwards Show

• Chris Ellis wrote on March 9, 2011 at 4:38 // Reply

I would like to vote for Steve Noland!!!

• Wendy wrote on March 9, 2011 at 4:53 // Reply

I apologize, folks! Our current Poll System did not work properly, so we had to set up a new one! Follow the link above to our NEWER, BETTER polling service with Mr. Poll!

• Melissa wrote on March 9, 2011 at 7:44 // Reply

Go Steve Go….you’ve got what it takes and what we want.

• jaime wrote on March 9, 2011 at 9:20 // Reply

i would like 2 place my vote for steve. GOOOOOOO STEVE!!!!

• Walker wrote on March 9, 2011 at 11:54 // Reply

I vote for justin!!

• Liz wrote on March 12, 2011 at 2:54 // Reply

In order to vote you must click on the link! http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/518347

• Mahmoud Taji wrote on March 14, 2011 at 9:56 // Reply

I was going to vote for Justin Beck first but Jason See kinda overtook Justin just from the sound quality point of view and the energy levels.

So I voted Jason but I think Justin has a good chance of improving if he invested in a cardioid condenser mic. Nothing too expensive, an MXL or a AudioTechnica or something.

Good Luck with the other segments y’all.