* Audio(s) submission is free.
* Contest begins at 12:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on Sunday, February 20th and shall conclude at 11:59pm ET on April 1st, 2011.
* You must be at least 21 years old to enter and a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
* You must be the sole owner and copyright holder of the voice over spot(s) you submit to the contest.
* All submitted entries must be original creations.
* By submitting your voice over spot(s) to The Wendy Edwards Show, you give us an irrevocable, perpetual royalty-free right to use your voice over spot(s) to promote our mission.
* By submitting your voice over spot(s), you certify that you own the copyright to the voice file and any story included, and that you agree to grant The Wendy Edwards Show and Hopper Media nonexclusive rights and license to copy, reproduce, publish in any media, distribute, and display all submitted videos, images, and texts.
* The Wendy Edwards Show reserves the right to edit your story for publication purposes.
* A committee of judges at The Wendy Edwards Show will choose contest finalists.
* Internet voting for each of the five finalists will conclude at 11:59pm ET on April 1st, 2011 and one Grand Prize Winner will be determined (by popular vote.)
To enter the The Next Voice Over Star! Contest, contestants must submit their entry at to The Wendy Edwards Show at Hopper Media headquarters HopperMediaHQ@gmail.com and provide a :60 voice audition and introduce themselves via .mp3 using their own voice. Voice Auditions must be no more than :60 in length.
Voice auditions must be received by The Wendy Edwards Show no later than 12:01 AM Sunday, February 27th.
By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Hopper Media and The Wendy Edwards Show, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
Initial entries will be judged by Hopper Media. The qualifying voice auditions will be chosen and notified via email. The Wendy Edwards Show is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected email. To obtain a list of winners, email HopperMediaHQ@gmail.com with “Voice Over Winners” in the subject line.
This contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who are at least 21 years old at time of entry. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Hopper Media and The Wendy Show which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
Hopper Media is not responsible for any errors, typographical or otherwise, posted with the submitted content on our website.
The contest begins Sunday, February 20th. Deadline for all voice over auditions is 11:59pm, Sunday, February 27th. Five finalists will be chosen to continue and compete until 12:01 AM, Friday, April 1, 2011. One Grand Prize Winner will be announced on The Wendy Edwards Show Tuesday, April 5th.
By participating, entrants release, discharge and agree to hold harmless The Wendy Edwards Show and its respective parent, subsidiary and related organizations, advertising and promotional agencies, officers, directors and judges from and against any and all claims, losses or damages of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise), including infringement of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any participation in this contest.
All Contestants hereby acknowledge and agree that The Wendy Edwards Show will have access to some or all of their personally identifiable information, including but not limited to registration information collected by The Wendy Edwards Show and Hopper Media.